Saturday, April 7, 2012

New Miranda (Pre-Bean Sprout Organization): Week Four Recap

This week I:

Signed a new lease!
We're officially moving into that 3 bedroom house I talked about last week - the one that's owned by my old, sane landlord. I am so excited to move in and make it into a home. I already have a ton of plans - new furniture, organization projects, etc. Will give a tour and blog/vlog about it as we go.

Wrote a complaint about The Gypsy for ratemylandlord.com
It's not as good as going to the Tenant Board, which everyone has been encouraging me to do, but it made me feel better. The repercussions aren't immediate, and it allowed me to pussy out of doing something productive while still feeling like I was standing up for myself.

Received Whitney's birth certificate
It's actually here - in my possession. Yehaw!!

Have a working laundry machine
I have never, ever been so happy to do laundry. After almost 3 weeks without a working machine, our bedroom was starting to look like an episode of Hoarders (if the hoarder loved smelly clothes). The Gypsy fixed it just in time to show the apartment to her first prospective tenant (like, literally, within hours of showing the place).

Packed
I didn't pack as much as I wanted to, but at least something got done. Packing will be next week's focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment